Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cold Night, Hot Chocolate

We're expecting ice tonight. The frigid temps have me wanting some yummy hot chocolate.

Oh, who am I kidding? Breathing makes me want some yummy hot chocolate.

I could make this Polar Express Hot Chocolate but I'm missing about half of the ingredients. And, there's no way I'm going out in the cold to get them. And, it's probably not advisable (diet-wise, at least) to be drinking sweetened condensed milk on a Thursday night. And, this recipe makes 10+cups and I don't feel like doing the math to shrink it... and I definitely don't need to be drinking 10 cups of hot chocolate tonight.

So, here it is... some Swiss Miss and marshmallows from a bag. It's not glamorous, but it'll do the trick. And maybe one day, I'll have a reason to make 10 cups of hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment