Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's Twenty-Thirteen

I think I just rang in the new year in the lamest way ever. I woke up at 11:52  (only by chance) and went to the living room to find that Mr. S had also fallen asleep.  We watched the ball drop and then went back to bed. This is what being parents has turned us into.

But that was last night. Now it's 2013. Time for a fresh start.

The Christmas tree and decorations are packed away in the storage unit-- wrapped up tight for about 11 months. All of the magic of the season is gone and it's back to business as usual tomorrow.

I have a fun project this year, though-- this blog. I'm excited to share my world with the interwebs. I'm excited to show people the things I make (for better or worse). I'm excited to push myself to accomplish the things on my To Do list. I'm excited to document some of the things I've done in the past. I'm excited to take photos of things besides my kid again.

My big goal for the year is to continue to pursue my quest for complete life organization. Man, is it a difficult quest. Some might even say impossible. And it's not just the organization; it's also getting everyone in the house on board because you gotta work at it continuously.

Anywho, I can't wait to use my two new planners. Yes, two. One will be used as a health diary. The bigger one is just for my daily planning purposes. I've always used Franklin planners in the past and combined work and home life into one place. It's huge and cumbersome though so I decided to go with something new. And honestly, it's no good for work. All of my work planning is done digitally.

Aren't they cute?



2013 is going to be a good year.

What are your goals for the year? What are some of your best organization tips? How do you get your family on board?

No comments:

Post a Comment