Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Big Sister/Big Brother Gift


Last summer, a very good friend had her third kiddo. Along with a big ol' lasagna for the family, I made a super special package for the two older kids.

First, they each got a picture book and some crayons. Inside each one, it says "Draw a picture of..." and there's a noun at the bottom of each page... Mommy, Daddy, New Baby... cat, dog, airplane...






Next, I picked up some fabric markers and plain white onesies. I included the directions: "Make a onesie for Baby Jacob."


And last, a bunch of outside stuff-- glow-in-the-dark stuff, silly string and bubbles. My directions, "Play outside." What that really means? "Get out of Mommy's hair for a bit, mmkay?" :)


And, the final product, in a cute box that I picked up on clearance:



No comments:

Post a Comment